25 July 2010

Beyond these tips

The world is infinite and undefined; completely explorable and answers are strewn across this web of connectors. I would rather be living life else where.
After being disconnected from the internets for so long, I am back on to explore it's "wonders" and it is dull. My eyes hurt, my body feels sluggish.
I've been riding an amazing bicycle around for the past couple of days, getting sunburned and drawn into that addiction. I need to hit a meeting. Getting in too fast, hard, but it's so hard to stop.
With all of these infinite wonders we are attached to, is it any wonder why we are gaining in girth?
Get off this piece of junk that wont last another 5 years and go spend your time on things that will being a better quality of living to your life. Riding a bicycle. Talking to your neighbor. Reading the books you've collected but haven't had the chance to read. Indulging in new hobbies. Enjoying life again and not complaining that you're "Bored".
Quit being boring and go have an adventure.

No comments: